No upcoming broadcast (for now).
- USA, Donald Trump's supporters overrun the Capitol
- Covid-19 vaccination: campaigns in the Francophone countries and controversy about the slow progress in France
- Great Britain back in lockdown
- Brexit, the conundrum over fishing rights: despite the agreement found on 24 December, the professionals remain doubtful
- Niger, one hundred killed in the west: one of the country's worst-ever civilian massacres
- Operation Barkhane in the Sahel, a reduction in military forces envisaged after the death of five French soldiers in a week
- The African Continental Free Trade Area (ACFTA) comes into force, a trade revolution in Africa
- Epiphany, the traditional king cake adapts to the coronavirus by reducing the number of portions
Guest: Michel Lejoyeux, professor in psychiatry and addictology at the Paris-7 University, head of the psychiatry and addictology departments of several Parisian hospitals, author of the book "Les 4 Temps de la Renaissance, le stress post-traumatique n'est pas une fatalité" (published by JC Lattès).
Presented by: Valérie Tibet.